Friday, February 5, 2010

Sheet Music for Margaret Chapman




So this was part of the "Melody under the Tree" design. This includes two sheet music roses. They represent Margaret's two children, Greg and Rosanne. Originally they were going to be coming out the piano, but when I got to designing, it didn't fit right, but I also got the funding for more flowers, and so I could do two arrangements, and also flowers to wear for the two children and their spouses. Thanks to all those who contributed. The Chapman's loved the flowers!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how personalized you made these arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle,
    You do such an amazing job! I scrolled all the way to the bottom and loved reading the explanation/inspiration for each design. Now that you are closer we will have to spred the word.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks AMY! That always feels good to hear!

    ReplyDelete