Friday, February 5, 2010

Double the Daisy


It drives me crazy, when I am asked to do a design, and I can't think of what to do. So blindly, I go to my wholesaler, and then I see the flowers, and they are all like "Take me! And I'll show you what to do!" So, again, I did, and voila! Double topiary with gerbera daisies. Are you seeing the pattern? I do a lot of variations of topiaries. Well the reason is because I love them! So this I did for Melinda, a few of her friends in the nieghborhood got this together for a lady in the ward.
Little daisy in the wire for design, and heck, my business name is "Abloomin' Daisy", this pretty much spells it out in flowers. I love the rich fresh color don't you? On top are mini gerbs, and the bottom are normal ones. There is some green spanish moss on the floor. It would also make for a nice wedding centerpiece.




No comments:

Post a Comment