Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Very First Wedding

Before I was able to attend Floral Design School, one of my very best friends allowed me to do the flowers for her wedding a year ago in June. She kept it pretty simple, so it wasn't overwhelming, except the wholesaler that I worked with threw the order out, so I had to do everything the morning of, while still participating in the wedding activities (wedding, pictures, luncheon, and reception). It was a very busy day. But I would have to say that Leslie's wedding had me on my toes the whole time!







Here are some pictures of my very first wedding!


(sorry, i'm getting used to this blog thing, i'm not sure how to turn the pictures yet)





Brides bouquet is made of Black Bacarra (dark red) and Classic Duet (peachy-pink) roses with green ivy.






This wrap has knots and black buttons, looks similar to the groom's tux.









This was the Throw Bouquet. Not all roses are created equal. The pinkish rose is a columbian rose, (called Classic Duet) that have huge heads! This point is well illistrated in this picture.





A little decoration with some left over flowers.





Cake.





Ok. my bout skills have totally evolved! I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment