Monday, June 15, 2009

The Classic- Red Roses and Calla Lillies

So this is the 3rd wedding I have done flowers for. Miss Holly was sweet enough to hire me. It was a pretty small and simple job, but turned out amazing! Pictures never do justice.

Holly and Michael,
August 30th, 2008






Mother's Corsage




This is the Bride holding her bouquet, and wearing the small fresh floral hairpiece I made for her. She looked stunning!



One of the eight centerpieces. I was told to make for 6, so we improvised a little. Improvising is something that happens at every event. The vases were a little too shallow to leave the calla's stems long. It made me sad to have to cut them down. Here they are placed with some curley willow. My tastes prefer a simple look. But the trendy complicated things are the most fun to do.
And this is our groom. Yes, he kept the shades on for the ceremony. Unless upon request, I like to do the Groom's bout different than the father's or the groomsmen.





No comments:

Post a Comment