Saturday, June 12, 2010

Peacock Wedding Beautiful Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn and her sweetheart, have some awesome taste! They chose to go with a French Theme, That's where the peacocks came from.
Can I just say? This was probably the most challenging wedding to date! I stewed weeks over whether or not it would work out the the way it did in my head, and then stressed over Kaitlyn's approval. I designed the bouquet 3 times before I felt I had it right. Well it turns out, she loved them, and it made me feel so good because of how much time it took to achieve it, (twice as much compared to other weddings I have done.)
The peacock feathers were a real challenge because of thier shape. They are one sided, flat and tall. The callas are considered a "tall-headed" flower head, the 3 inches height make out for a larger radius on the head of a bouqet. So the two combined, made it difficult for me. But it certainly paid off! The cascade shape looks great with the tear shaped callas.





This is the Maid of Honor's bouquet, and the Throw Bouquet was something similar.


I didn't go set up at the reception for this one, but here are the centerpieces. I am sorry, I don't know the photographer's name, or I would give credit.



And these are the Mother's Corsages, and please excuse the picture taking- my bad, but these use mini calla lilies.

2 comments: