Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Families are Forever

In loving memory of Dustin Murdock


For some reason, I really enjoy doing custom funeral pieces, they seem to be the most meaningful. This one, my mother and some of her friends hired me to do a more artistic piece. Soon I will attatch a letter I sent explaining the design.



Dustin was an architect, and I designed this piece around a building he did not too long ago. The colors and bamboo steps are significant.


The lego man. I was told that he played around with legos when he was in the hospital. Also are tags of family members, and if you look closely you will see his name at the top with his wife's name, Cammy, and his daughter's name Lilly close by.

1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful to personalize your arrangement. Well done! I want to see bigger pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete